Herringbone A.I. & Treatment Race
- Available as Right Hand and Left Hand standard units accommodating 12 cow spaces.
- Standard units are 9790mm long x 1650mm wide (post centres)
- Allows larger numbers of animals to be handled in a short space of time.
- Correct positioning of cows.
- Reduces use of vets time on site resulting in a reduction in cost per cow.
- Reduced labour plus increased efficiency.
- Better conception rates due to less stress in the animals.
- Suitable when carrying out various tasks such as insemination, scanning, reading ear tags and T.B. Testing if enough room is left at the front and rear of the animals.
Rear Operating Front Opening A.I. Stalls
- Designed to be operated in banks of stalls with front opening gates for quick throughput.
- 2060mm long x 4 rail providing ideal vet access and supplied with rump chains.
- Unit set at 800,, centres.
- 2135mm long x 4 rail with rear hook and chain.
- Available as a bolt to wall or free standing option.
- Designed so that animals walk into and back out of stall.
- 800mm centres.
Traditional Cow Stalls
- 1675mm long c/w tethering plates and pegs.