Ever torn between the portability of a battery powered fence energiser and the hassle free reliability of a mains fencer unit? The Gemini range of energisers, will run from either a 12v battery or from a mains power supply, perfect for those wanting to make the transition from a temporary, portable fence to a low maintenance mains system without the expense of purchasing two energisers. This is ideal if you wish to 'future proof' the fence and envisage shifting from temporary to a more permanent installation and for those needing to move small poultry systems around their land where power requirments change. The units come with earth, fence and battery leads and 12v mains adaptor; it can be mounted on either a wall or wooden post or hangs neatly on the Hotline ES2 earth stake.
- All purpose mains fencer correct for the majority of farm and paddock fencing requirements- from silage clamp to fencing several fields.
- The fencing unit is fitted with two neon lights. The right hand light indicates that mains electricity is entering the unit and the left hand neon, when pulsing, shows that the fencer is working.
- Super power unit for permanent and boundary fencing. 2 outputs and fence line indicator.
- An LED (Light Emitting Diode) EARTH LEAKAGE MONITOR is situated between two neon lights and indicates the condition of the fence line.
- When all the LEDs light up this indicates that the fence is in a perfect operating condition. When only the red/yellow LEDS are flashing this indicates that the fencing line is still effective but there is a loss in power. When only the red LEDs are flashing this indicates there is severe leakage - due to either vegetation touching the fence line, faulty insulators or the fence line is broken and shorting to earth - and the fence is ineffective.
- Semi-permanent High power/two output levels. For general farm use.
- Semi-permanent fencing for sheep,cattle, poultry,silage clamp face and small paddocks for horses. It can also be used to deter rabbits.
- The P100s super eagle has the advantage of having two output terminals - Red is high output, Blue is Low output. The high output can be used for general farm use and semi-permanent fencing applications. The lower output is suitable for use at the silage clamp face and small paddock fencing.
- Super power unit for boundary fencing only. 2 outputs and fence line indicator.
- An LED (light Emitting Diode) EARTH LEAKAGE MONITOR is situated between two neon lights on this fencing unit and indicates the condition of the fence line.
- When all the LEDs light up this indicates that the fence is in perfect operating condition. When only the red/yellow lights are flashing this indicates that the fencing line is still effective but there is a loss of power. When only the red lights are flashing this indicates there is severe leakage and the fence is ineffective.
- For smallholdings and small paddocks.
- The P800 Owl is relatively low powered and is suitable for use at the silage clamp face and for small paddock areas.
- A neon light pules to show that the fencing unit is performing correctly.