- Variable width blade adjusts to 4 positions from 1600mm - 2305mm
- Reversible - pull / push scraping.
- Heavy Duty Rubber Blade
- Easy pull catch turns scraper blade over from tractor seat.
- Fits cat 1 & 2 three point linkage.
- 'A frame' / Quick Hitch compatible
- Galvanised body and frame (PPC if required - extra cost)
- Galvanised blade mounting channels for longer life.
- Durable, high spec, fully welded frame.
- Spring assisted double latch system.
- Easy transition from Push to Pull.
- + / -3 degree of Float
- Heavy duty pivot tube design
- Fully CE Marked.
E-120 Yard Scraper
The E-120 is very good value, with some top features that appear on the IAE flagship scraper X-180. Farm tested for over 18 months, the E-120 unit is set at a price point which will make it attractive to the standard yard scraper. The 40mm thick rubber blades, one either side of the central heavy duty blade mounting channel, can be replaced as necessary depending on usage levels.
- Reversible push/pull scraping, which can roll over using the tractor 3pt linkage.
- Variable width blade adjusts to 3 width settings 1630, 1830 and 2135mm.
- 70 x 70 box section frame.
- Fits cat 1 & 2 "3 point linkage".
- Galvanised central heavy duty mounting channels for the rubber blade.
- Excellent locking mechanism which can be released under load, spring assisted c/w safety locking pin.
- Heavy duty 20mm pivot pins.
- Link pins not supplied.