Herringbone A. I. and Treatment Race
- Available as Right Hand and Left Hand standard units accommodating 12 cow spaces.
- Standard units are 9790mm long x 1650mm wide (post centres)
- Allows larger numbers of animals to be handled in a short space of time.
- Correct positioning of cows.
- Reduces use of vets time on site resulting in a reduction in cost per cow.
- Reduced labour plus increased efficiency.
- Better conception rates due to less stress in the animals.
- Suitable when carrying out various tasks such as insemination, scanning, reading ear tags and T.B Testing if enough room is left at the front and rear of animals.