IAE Access Kiosk
Stock item, on your yard in matter of days!
Designed for use in race system. Opposite hand gates can safely be used to allow for an animal to be stopped and to restrict backing up.
- Dimensions 1040mm long x 1000mm wide x 1930mm high.
- Designed to allow access to the rear of the crush within a race system.
- Two gates come with drop over bolt latches fitted.
- Creates a cross over passageway in the race or an inspection area to the rear of the crush.
- Can accommodate a slide gate to the rear if required.
- Comes complete with drilled lug assembly.
- Bolt on lug assembly at one end and welded lug assembly at opposite end.
- Supplied flat packed for self assembly.
- Cannot be used when foot trimming if connected to the crush.