Race Joining Arches
Race Joining Arches In Stock
- Used in mobile cattle handling systems where posts are not practical
- Prevents hurdles from “splaying” when forming part of the race.
- Standard frames come complete with drilled lugs each side to connect to hurdles.
- Gate units have drop over bolt latches fitted.
- Gate units are complete with two pairs of drilled lugs and one pair of hinge hooks.
- Some fittings will be provided loose to bolt on.
Available sizes: 2ft 9″ wide and 5ft 2″ wide either as plain race arches or complete with a gate.
Non-Return Gate in race Arch
- 787mm 0/a wide x 2253mm o/a high.
- Comes complete with drilled lugs each side.
- For use in the cattle race
- Saloon bar type winged gates prevent cows from backing up.